White Supremacist are Exhausting..


Let me start by saying .. if I happen to have any White Supremacist reading this , hit me up .



I seriously would LOVE to chat . I wan't to have a SERIOUS , intelligent , conversation to gain some sort of understanding as to why you think the way you do . Don't worry you'll be anonymous . I'm 100 percent serious , private message me. 

Disclaimer .. I want to have this conversation but you will NOT say the word "nigger" or any other bullshit to me. I'll slap you . No , seriously ... we will square tf up..

Moving right along .. So of course we know that for hundreds of years now the war against blacks have been America's pride and glory -_-. What I don't understand is , how the hell are they not tired of being ridiculous? 

I'm tired of having to say "black lives matter" , this SHOULD be something that is well known at this point . I should not have to continuously explain to people that yes , "all lives matter" BUT in America (and other places) they do not at all,  so as a fxcking reminder I MUST explain repeatedly. Shit , I have to hashtag it , wear it on a shirt , order food and just randomly say "heyyyyy there *smiles* I want some fries #blacklivesmatter btw *straight face* " just in case someone might forget like these fools out here. 

I'm tired of having to prove to racist that my people are indeed human and despite their monstrous ways , they are too . I'm tired of having to do anything other than celebrate my skin , my culture and history especially in 2017 . I'm tired of being illegal in this country . I'm tired of having to work harder (and smarter) just to see what I do is easily given to someone else with less credentials, experience , work ethic or knowledge. I'm tired of fearing that one day something could happen to my son simply because he is black. It's all just exhausting to defend (but I will continue to do so gladly), so I know it's exhausting being the one that's actually initiating and fighting against anything other than togetherness .  

KKK, Nazi , Skin heads, coworkers, police officers , Judges, teachers , NMP , government officials etc. that are racist dedicating a portion of your lives specifically to HATE on other race , where do you find the energy ? It is full time work to remain peaceful and that is only a state of mind. It cost nothing to mind your business and peaceful and that is strenuous at times especially if your mind isn't strong enough .If THAT is work I know for sure it takes even more work to hate something {especially when it literally does not concern you } .

Hating takes preparation , planning , thinking it through because you have to come up with b.s to tell yourself to actually hate . After you tell yourself something ridiculous ,you have to eat , sleep and breathe this hate to believe it enough.After you believe it , you have to find other people to believe it and follow through with whatever other strenuous activity you guys are going to do next to bring down the actual thing you "hate".No shade but , is that why they age so horribly ? taking too much time to worry about as well as trying to destroy a whole race of people as opposed to skin care. Here's how I know it's exhausting ... yall are too lazy and carelessly "forgetting " to put on your sheets over your heads so we don't know who you are .

WHY HATE WHEN YOU CAN SIMPLY MIND YOUR BUSINESS ?
Way less stressful . Not as exhausting. Not as bad on the skin , so maybe less wrinkles so you'll stay young boo .. idk 

Ill talk about the actual terrorism going on in Virginia shortly .... 

3 comments

  1. I love you Tasha OMG :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her more just as much as she did me in hs 1st crush and all

    ReplyDelete