Negative is the new ?

Just a quick thought (or maybe not) ... 

Why do we enjoy being negative these days ? It's basically cool to be petty, mean , a bitch , "bad and bougie" , bitter or any other thing that has a negative feel to it .. why ? Why is that a thing now ? 

Idk about yall but I enjoy being pretty HAPPY . I enjoy smiling lol. Why is having resting bitch face the popular thing? Majority of the pics I see now are girls wanting to look soooo sexy that they NEVER smile so when they do , they have to actually caption some corny mess about how smiling is "rare" for them and then people go in the comments , say something equally as corny then congratulating her for FINALLY smiling twice that year. Sit down sis.

No, I don't smile in ALL my pics but you can't miss this big ass smile I have in the others .. That's for sure.

I'm going to make a campaign about bringing GENUINE smiles back. 

I'm happy I was left off of bad and bougie ... shrugs

No comments