Collipark , Bubba Sparxxx


Mkay so I was thinking about interracial dating and how SOME black men think . 


I have to capitalize SOME because apparently in 2017 people still need to see that to not feel included even if EVERYTHING I'm saying is fitting to them but whatever helps them sleep at night :) ...

Alright , I hear people still saying how the white man brings them down and they cant get ahead because of the white man and unfortunately people still blame slavery for them not finding a job today .

Quick disclaimer ::I know that black people as a whole are behind because of our history and how as a whole "we" (blacks) can't and don't come together to literally save ourselves and that there is still a war on blacks as well as modern day slavery . I get it . I'm not dumb to that. BUT I do believe that at THIS point if you are lazy as hell , not trying and expecting a handout YOU don't get to say how the white man is keeping you back when you are keeping yourself back from things. If you can find a weed man , you can find a way to apply for a job or find a way to better yourself. Period.

Anyhow though as I was saying ... some black men will say how the white man is holding them back in life , but will fuck the white man's daughter. I don't really understand why it's okay to go against the white man when it comes to his own seed but it's not okay to fight through the barriers it take to get ahead in life. I know guys in real life who don't understand wheere I'm coming from when I say this same exact thing. Like homeboy YOU are keeping you down , no one else. You are making yourself settle but as long as you have your white girl on your arm you good ?

Although I would love to marry a strong , black , mentally stable and FINE as fuck man ... I'm not against interracial dating . Love who you want . I just find it odd that SOME black men will say they want a white girl , wont date a black girl for whatever reason and they want her to look exotic when the women that they talk to look like white men ? Like dawg , if you're gonna go out maybe she shouldnt look like Post Malone , Paul Wall or got damn Bubba Sparxx. 

I know love isnt about appearance all the time , so I'm not that shallow to think that that's all he see in her but again I do know some that ONLY talk to white girls because they feel like they have a prize JUST because she isn't black. DO better.

You hate the white man when it comes to doing better , but you'll fuck the white man ? 

Help me understand .

2 comments

  1. This is so on point that it's not even funny,
    Tho the way you say it makes it humorous yet still informative.
    When you speak on how people are holding themselves back,
    And can find a weedman but can't apply that same effort to finding a job accurately describes most of out generation.
    Keep dropping those jewels queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You are so right. Seems like people need to do a mentality check so they can snap back into reality. I thank God we are go getters in our family! Women on our ish.... and about our business!

    ReplyDelete