Dating Frustrations..

I know in life we aren't supposed to rush things , but shiiidd look. I'm 28 years old now and some things just need to happen like me having my shit together A MOTHER FXCKING S A P .

Of course at some point I'll talk about actual things I need or plan to do to get my life on track at one point or another but for now I'll touch on dating .


Why is dating about as dumb as NMP ? like ... in this era it is actual trash . I'm not saying I completely agree with how dating was back in the day as far as basically being stuck with someone forever and miserable only because they can take care of a household , or because you have a baby by them . I like the courting aspects of things though . I like when people were genuinely DATING , getting to know and trying to win the hearts of the other person. Nowadays from what I have experienced , guys want to be courted too . YIKES! 

Now , I'm not saying that guys don't deserve to get treated well . I am definitely not a woman to believe that BUT I will say that I don't know or hear of too many stories as of late where the GUY is taking the GIRL out in hopes of things actually progressing and not just a quick or even long term fuck .

[[QUICK STORY]]

I had a guy I never met but was texting for a little while suggest drinks near his area to meet, I said cool ... he said something was wrong with his car and asked me to pick him up. I said and I quote , "nah". He starts bitching and saying he was testing me and he knew I was one of those girls who only wants to take from a guy but never give .. HMMMM you gathered that because I don't want to pick up someone I DONT FUCKING KNOW? I am not an uber driver , strangers don't just come in my car . I am going to YOUR area but you cant even uber to meet me? whet? Nonetheless that was a no for me dawg..

ehh that just made me annoyed , I'll write more later lol

No comments