Vibes


I'm a person who feeds off of others energy . Of course I have my own thoughts, own motives, and my own actions but when involved with others energy I feed off of them.
I've always been like this but more so when I gained knowledge of self , learned about my third eye , started meditating and aligning chakras.I won't act like a guru or anything when it comes to meditations or chakras but the information I learned about it had been beneficial to me . As far as my meditation goes , I will completely be in another dimension then out of no where my mind goes back to "am I meditating right?" , things that happened years ago or even memes lol..Needless to say , I have more work to do when it comes to that . Anyhow , as I was saying, I feed off energy.

Whether the energy is coming from family , friends, pets , love...r whomever if something is off I literally feel that . Almost like a jolt of electricity when things are good and just straight up being electrocuted when things are bad.

Sidebar as I was writing this I looked up "I feed off of other's emotions" and empathy came up . I clicked on three of the links and I have most of the traits. I wont say its everything because I do know that although my energy is affected by others energy I do have this fake wall up around me that blocks certain things , or at least tries to. That's from past things happening to me and naturally wanting to protect (or ruin) myself . I say ruin because "I'll fuck up a good thing if you let me ." - Jay Z...  is sometimes what happens to me . I get into paranoia , over think , question things blah blah blah . 

No comments