Tidal Poke Co.




I don't care if I eat :( .. Sounds crazy , I  know. I never really cared about what I ate lol . As long as it had some flavor and it would hold me over until I felt I should eat again I was cool. 
A O K with the basics...

I met someone dope that's open to new things and really into food (actually into different food and not just going to places based on hype) . I decided it's time to be an adult , utilize these taste buds and get into food as well as drinking too . I've had a couple friends try to get me into it in the past but we would just end up at hyped up places , that tasted regular as hell to me so that was a fail . A for effort (or E? ) but fail regardless.

The place we went to is Tidal Poke Co in Jersey City , New Jersey which is Hawaiian. I didn't really know what to expect but I was for sure down to try it . The only thing I really heard of about Hawaiian food was that they ate Spam and that was like a delicacy for the island. I've had spam one or two other times with my father back in the day . I definitely didn't remember there being anything special about it but eff it . I tried it for the culture. Literally .

Happy I tried it ,but I'll pass on this I think lol 
This bowl was LOVE . I got White rice, salmon , edamame, mango , eel sauce ,and rice puffs on top.
YUM 

Next time I go , possibly this upcoming week, I'll probably add more. Too many options for a first time experience is TEWWW MUHHH.

Check it out though and tell me what you think .I wonder what new cuisine I'll have next . First time ever in life I'm excited to go out to dinner lol.



No comments